Monday, April 10, 2006

I changed my mind

Hello world !!!!!!

Thts how you start something new...

When I created this blog, I had decided that I won't write anything stupid at this space.. In fact I signed up for blogger because of the s/w "Picasa" (A photo organiser from google). The sole purpose was to upload my photos somewhere easily.

Hell lot of peer pressure and 'external encouragement' pushed me to this unknown and unexplored area.. ;-)

I thought I'll wait till I get broadband at home. That also seems like a distant mirage... :(

Anyway, now I'm also a blogger.. Well, a newbie blogger to be exact...
Watch this space.. I'll be back with something that can bore you for sure... ;-)(Till then, scroll down and see some of my photos collection)

Cya next week - same channel, same time... :) Bye Bye..

5 comments:

Soorya said...

good start sandeep....! finally this space is seeing some light after your return from a katrina,rita,blah-blah-hit florida!

Geo said...

As Antonio Febunacci famously uttered in the greatest of french plays ‘nte-maanam-pOkaruthu’, “All that glitters is well begun”.

Same here… well begun… keep em coming…
Lets rock..yo yo!!

Anonymous said...

yes yes.. keep them coming..
keri nerangan oru sthalam aayi :D

Rat said...

blim !
I see a prospekteev thiruvaathira stage
:D

Welcome (back) Sandy !

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »